Sunday 30 November 2008

Depth and Traffic

I am thinking about how depth can my camera achieve so I traveled through different places in the city to capture the depth image of the traffic. Because of the lack of light at night time so my shutter speed is slow but it is in my purpose to created these beautiful abstract lines of traffic. These are my favorite photos after one night at work .


Railway - Bo ke Le Van Si ( there is the mystery person which I do not know because it was really dark, I got him by accident in my photo)
aperture f11 - shutter speed 15 s - ISO 640 - 8 30 pm


Ong Lon Bridge - Nguyen Van Linh highway
aperture f11 - shutter speed 2 s - ISO 640 - 7 30 pm



Ong Lon Bridge - Nguyen Van Linh highway
aperture f11 - shutter speed 3 s - ISO 640 - 7 30 pm


Gia Dinh hospital - pedestrians bridge which cross over the No Trang Long street
aperture f22 - shutter speed 10 s - ISO 640 - 9 30 pm


Railway cross Le Van Si street
aperture f22 - shutter speed 10 s - ISO 640 - 9 30 pm

Railway - Bo ke Le Van Si
aperture f11 - shutter speed 10 s - ISO 640 - 8 30 pm

1 comment:

baodj said...

Rail way Le Van Sy! your shadow there! not good.......... hahahaha